What a thrill. Unbelievably, a few weeks ago at a Toastmasters event I gave a speech on the one person, dead or alive, I would most like to meet. Without hesitation, my speech told of my admiration of who I think is the world’s greatest entrepreneur; Sir Richard Branson. This Wednesday, while waiting to meet a client in NYC, I had the great pleasure of randomly meeting Sir Richard and he graciously listened to my star-struck blather. Next up, Robert Plant!
- Michael Wieser Rubbing Elbows with Sir Richard Branson
- Compassionate Capitalist & Angel Investor, Sandy Wollman shares insights
- Sandy Wollman, Co-Founder and Managing Director of the Westchester Angels
- 3 Quick Ways To Turn Off Angel Investors
- You must define an exit strategy for your startup, here is how